Camps and Clinics
New Hope-Solebury Boys’ Basketball Camp
What: Join us for our 2021 Summer Boys’ Basketball Camp! NHS is excited to offer a fun and instructional camp focused on individual and team skill development.
Who: Boys aged 9-14 (entering grades 4th – 9th)
When: August 9th – 13th | Time: 9 am – 3 pm M – Th, 9 am – 1 pm Fri.
Location: New Hope-Solebury High School Gym
- Proceeds will go towards funding the New Hope-Solebury High School Boys’ Basketball Program.
- Please bring your own water for camp. Campers can bring their own Lunch or may purchase pizza as well as snacks and drinks.
- The program will be run by Head Coach Derek Brooks as well as other Coaches and Players from the NHS Boys’ Basketball program.
- Shooting, Dribbling, Passing, Finishing, Footwork
- Defense, Rebounding, Screening, Off-Ball Movement
- 1 vs 1, 3 vs 3, 5 vs 5, Skills Competitions
Please register at the link below on Family ID. Payment can be made via Pay Pal or check and instructions are included in the link.
Contact: Derek Brooks | Email: email@example.com | Phone: 215-630-8543